The School of Hospitality Business Academic Advising
Please note that appointments are only opened one week in advance.
Click here to schedule a 30-minute advising appointment with Jeff Yingling.
Instructions to schedule a 30-minute advising appointment on the MSU Campus Student Success Collaborative website.
1. Click Get Advising in the upper right corner.
2. To help you find a time, please tell us why you’d like to see someone. Choose Broad College Advising.
3. Choose from the following options and click Next. Choose Academic Advising (Hosp. Bus.). Click Next.
4. What location do you prefer? Choose Eppley Center – Room 232 – Hospitality Business.
5. Which advisor? You may select more than one. Choose Yingling, Jeff. Click Next.
6. Select appointment day/time.
Student and Industry Resource Center (SIRC) Career Advising
SIRC staff is available to assist you with career advising, securing internships, corporations recruiting on campus, resume help, and much more!
You do not need an appointment. Just drop in Monday-Thursday from 8:00am-5:00pm or Friday from 10:00am-5:00pm. You can also call SIRC at 517-353-9747, email SIRC at firstname.lastname@example.org, and find career resources on the SIRC website.
Please call SIRC at 517-353-9747 or email SIRC at email@example.com to schedule an appointment with Authella Collins Hawks, SIRC Director. However, she may be able to see you without an appointment depending on her schedule.