The School of Hospitality Business Academic Advising
Open adds for Spring 2019 ended at 8:00pm on Friday, January 11.
Instructions to schedule a 30-minute advising appointment on the MSU Campus Student Success Collaborative website.
1. Click Schedule Appointment in the upper right corner.
2. What type of appointment would you like to schedule? Choose Advising.
3. Pick a Service Category. Choose Broad College Advising.
4. Pick a Service for your Appointment. Choose Academic Advising (Hosp. Bus.). Click Next.
4. Pick a Location for your Appointment. Choose Eppley Center – Room 232 – Hospitality Business.
5. Pick a Staff Member. Choose Yingling, Jeff. Click Next.
6. Select appointment day/time. Click blue arrow at top right to look at next week.
Student and Industry Resource Center (SIRC) Career Advising
SIRC staff is available to assist you with career advising, securing internships, corporations recruiting on campus, resume help, and much more!
You do not need an appointment. SIRC has walk-in hours in 232 Eppley Center Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-5:00pm and Friday from 9:00am-12:00pm and 2:00pm-5:00pm.
If you need to schedule an appointment with Authella Collins Hawks then call SIRC at 517-353-9747.