The leader in hospitality business education, The School is independent within the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. Students earn a highly versatile hospitality business bachelor of arts degree with a rigorous and relevant curriculum. The curriculum draws from three areas of study:
- Integrative Studies
The business degree offered by The School is attractive to employers and graduate schools alike. Our hospitality classes:
- Are taught by well-known and innovative faculty members
- Offer a perfect mix of theory and practical application
- Feature hands-on experiences and group dynamics
- Emphasize teamwork and problem solving
- Involve real-world situations
- Frequently include visiting leaders from the industry for a real-world perspective on the subject
Two paid internships are required as a part of the undergraduate program experience.
In addition, undergraduate students may choose to enroll in the Minor in Hospitality Business Real Investment Management. This unique option may be completed by undergraduate students in any major who meet the requirements.