Over 10,000 strong, School alumni lead in every segment of the industry, from hotels to restaurants, from private clubs to contract service companies, and from theme parks to interval management companies-creating an incredibly influential network. Here’s a sampling…
- Senior Vice President-Americas Brand Management of InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- General Manager and Chief Executive Officer of Bethesda Country Club
- COO of Hersha Hospitality Management
- Director of Franchise Services at Choice Hotels International
- President of LongHorn Steakhouse
- Chief Operations Officer Americas-Western Region of Marriott International, Inc.
- Director of Recreation & Lodging at The Walt Disney Company
- General Manager of The Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach
- Senior Sales Manager for The Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Director of Managed Development, Hilton Hotels Corporation, World HQ
- Director of Operations, The Capital Grille
- Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, King & Prince Seafood
- General Manager & CEO of Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Senior Event Manager for The Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- President & CEO of Illinois Hotel & Lodging Association
- President & CEO of the Puerto Rico Convention Bureau
- President & CEO of the Convention Industry Council
- Owner & President of Betty Maclean Travel, Inc.
- Training Manager for Levy Restaurants
- Manager of Special Events for Hilton Hotels Corporation
- President of the Highland Group
- Owner of Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn Lodge
- President of Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises, Inc.(Maggiano’s, Shaw’s Crab House)
- Vice President of State Parks and Resorts of Xanterra Parks & Resorts
The School alumni excel in other service industries, as well, and in graduate schools, as entrepreneurs, and as corporate executives.
The alumni who have shaped the hospitality industry have also helped shape The School. The Alumni Association of The School of Hospitality Business gives back to its alma mater in many ways—alumni return to the classroom as Visiting Leaders, they support students as Spartan Mentors, they provide direction as Alumni Association Executive Board, Appointed Board and Real Estate Advisory Council members, they participate in the many School events and functions, and they provide invaluable financial support through donations.
Our alumni: the heartbeat of The School! To get involved in the Alumni Association of The School of Hospitality Business, email Lena Loeffler at firstname.lastname@example.org.